Rules and Expectations
“If you or a loved one is addicted to a substance we can help. Contact us today!”
This is an example of our Rules And Expectations
- While a client of Clean And Sober Detox you will not receive phone calls while on a ‘blackout’. No mail or visitors at any time. This is for your own safety and well being.
- Upon admission and at any time staff deems necessary, your personal belongings may be searched. Any items not in your possession will be placed in your locker.
- After your first 48 hours in detox you shall participate in all aspects of the detox services. You may sleep in between activities.
- Bedtime is no later than 11PM. Floors will be wet after ‘bed time’ and before 6am ‘wake up time’
- Use of alcohol or unauthorized use of all mood-altering chemicals either on or off the premises is not allowed. Should you resume usage, you will be immediately discharged. All over the counter medications will be locked in your locker. You will be terminated for not taking medications as prescribed, chewing medications, or ‘cheeking’ your medication.
- All residents in this facility are here to detox, therefore they will be under the influence of alcohol or some sort of mind altering substance.
- Any implied violence or act of violence directed at you, any other person or Clean And Sober Detox property will be grounds for immediate discharge. Tampering with or removing any window screens will be grounds for immediate discharge.
- Any illegal activities while a client of Clean And Sober Detox is a cause for immediate termination. You are expected to conduct yourself in a responsible manner at all times
- Clients are expected to abide by confidentiality and anonymity. What is said in the house stays in the house. You may not discuss other clients after you leave our facility. While in our facility and after you leave our facility you are covered by confidentiality regulations and laws.
- If you ‘chew’, E cig, or smoke any substance in the facility or you will be immediately terminated.
- If you have any questions about our program or Rules And Expectations talk to program staff.
- You are only allowed to be in the bedroom you are assigned, no exceptions.
- Any manipulation of staff, or any contact, physical or implied, or sexual contact with other clients, staff or volunteers will result in immediate discharge.
- Exit time is Noon or earlier, of your prearranged exit date. No refunds if terminated or you leave early.
- No more than one person in the bathroom at a time; all involved will be immediately terminated.
- Music is controversial and may be offensive therefore we do not watch music videos or MTV.
- If you are unable to sleep you may get up to talk with staff and go back to bed. You may not stay up for an extended period of time.
- You may use the phone in the office on your 6th day; twice in the morning, and twice after dinner, for a maximum of five minutes for each call. You may make phone calls after 7am or prior to 9:45pm.
- It is expected that all clients wear appropriate clothing at all times; no revealing clothing.
- We encourage you to read our recovery books while at detox.
- Alumni – We want to continue to be a part of your recovery. After you have 30 days of sobriety you may be a volunteer. Be a part of our Alumni night or cook meals. Call us for information about recovery events.
- Coffee – Clients may drink coffee after 7am until 10am.
- Counseling – Any counseling you receive while here will be in the area of your addiction and is to help you get through the detox process and on to the next area of your recovery.
- Discrimination – We do not discriminate against anyone based on age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, mental, or physical disabilities. We will not tolerate any sexual misconduct or discrimination of any type against other clients, staff, or volunteers. Discriminatory behavior is cause for immediate discharge.
- Medications are permitted as long as prescribed by a doctor for you. You may only take your medications as prescribed; they will be locked up in your locker. You may refuse your medication unless medically necessary. You may not take home any unused detox medication.
- Role of staff – Staff are to conduct themselves in an ethical manner at work. Their first priority is our clients and their health and safety. Staff may not give or loan you a cigarette or ask you for a cigarette.
- NO SMOKING, E-cig, CHEWING TOBACCO, or tobacco less cigarettes in the house. There is a designated area on the back porch, butt cans are provided.
- Food is not permitted in the bedrooms or living room.
- No fluid other than water in living room or bedrooms.
- Sleeping is permitted in bedrooms only. No laying or sleeping on the couch.
- Shoes or socks are required on your feet in all common areas at all times.
- Kitchen is closed at 10pm.
- Washer, dryer, and laundry detergent are provided, use at your own risk. We provide laundry facilities as a convenience and do not assume responsibility for any damage to clothing.
- Meals are to be eaten in dinning room or outside only, no eating in living room or bedrooms. Be sure to take your vitamins with a meal.
Speak to a Counselor for a Confidential Assessment